Terms of Service
Welcome COC Members!
This page is dedicated to helping Council of Chief members navigate their way through the logistics of attending Conclave. First, you will find all rubrics for the Cardinal Communications Award. Submissions for the Award are done through a Google Form submission, which is also found below. More information, such as Conclave schedules, promotional materials, and a social media toolkit will be posted.
By accessing the website at http://oae8.org, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Southern Region Section 7B’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Southern Region Section 7B’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Southern Region Section 7B at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Southern Region Section 7B’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Southern Region Section 7B makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Southern Region Section 7B does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Southern Region Section 7B or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Southern Region Section 7B’s website, even if Southern Region Section 7B or a Southern Region Section 7B authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Southern Region Section 7B’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southern Region Section 7B does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Southern Region Section 7B may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Southern Region Section 7B does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Southern Region Section 7B has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Southern Region Section 7B of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Southern Region Section 7B may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.